Correctional Behavioral Health (CBH) is dedicated to providing cost-effective and reliable mental health services to inmates in small and medium sized county jails.
We customize each program to the needs of jail managers and county officials, in part by providing a thorough initial assessment. CBH understands needs have grown with mental health reform legislation. Our company provides the services jails need.
- Cost Savings:
- Directly through targeted treatment and judicious use of psychiatric medication
- Indirectly by less transport to community mental health facilities, less use of safekeeping, etc.
- Fewer behavioral management problems
- Fewer negative events for psychiatric reasons, including inmate self-injury and assault of staff by mentally ill detainees
- Clear documentation of all clinical activities in inmates’ medical records
- Communication with and support of medical staff and detention officers
- Lower liability for county agencies